Suur galerii ja video: Eesti kaitsetööstuse uusim tehnoloogia lahingutegevuses 4Tehnika
- Warren Buffett tahab osta Yahoo internetiäriMajandus
- Editorial: need to know or nice to knowEstonian newsBanks have begun to demand data from customers which, among other things, concern relatives' links to state offices. If we present not the data, we can't use the bank services. The clients are disturbed, and understandably so. The banks say they aren't after the data on their own initiative but according to laws and regulations. Data protection Inspectorate says banks need to update client data to comply with Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act.
- Editorial: e-image marredEstonian newsRightfully, we the people are proud of our e-Estonian reputation. To build that, lots of effort has been applied and much money spent. As pioneers in the domain, at times we'll unavoidably err. At that, what we must not do is squander the trust by affording sloppiness and stupid blunders. In a day of ever increasing popularity of e-services, we must be able to rely on professionalism in people and agencies ensuring glitch-free functioning of the systems.
- Estonians trust police, volunteer rescuers the most - surveyEstonian news
- Editorial: tax bill to spice up vacationEstonian news
- Only 24 pct of people trust Estonian pension system - Swedbank surveyEstonian news
- Editorial: police passivity leads to loss of trustEstonian newsWhile explaining police decision not to investigate theft of a mobile phone, a vital fact was recently revealed by Northern Prefecture criminal bureau chief Priit Pärkna: police would rather not deal with minor thievery, as otherwise there would be no time, money and people for solving the more serious crimes. To the point, to a degree – with resources restricted, choices need to be made... rationally speaking.