Vaata otse: Infoturbe Summit 1Tehnika
- Income tax on dividends could be loweredEstonian newsInformation available to Postimees suggests that the prime minister's economic growth working group will propose cutting the rate of income tax on regular dividends to 14 percent, instead of the current 20, as part of a package of changes next Wednesday. Regular dividend payments would be defined as the average distributed profit for the past three years. Anything above that would be subject to the current 20 percent rate.
- Tartu teadlaste vereproovileiutis pälvis Rootsi innovatsioonipreemiaAtlas
- Investor: kingime Eesti ülikoolid Harvardile 6Majandus
- Tööstust ootavad ees kallim ja targem töö ning robotidMajandus
- Work group to hunt elephants hindering economy of Estonia Prime Minister sets sights on catching up with Nordics, no deadlineEstonian news