Savisaar presents substantial medical historyEstonian news
- Center studying loyalty of young RussiansEstonian newsThe International Center for Defense and Security (ICDS) is conducting a survey to determine attitudes of young Russian-speaking people in Estonia towards national defense and security, as well as their loyalty to the state. Executive manager of the center Dmitri Teperik said that some politicians and public figures have speculated at length on young Russians and a potential security risk, whereas there is no reliable data on the subject.
- Government to boost security of hundreds of buildingsEstonian newsState agencies, the Estonian National Museum, certain bridges, server rooms, and backup generators of hospitals are just some of the things to be added to the government's new list of objects of national security relevance. The latter will have to take more stringent security measures against potential attacks.
- Administrative reform fate slipping into Supreme Court handsEstonian newsAccording to thorough legal analysis completed last week the administrative reform violates constitutional rights of local governments in several issues. If Supreme Court sides with the local governments who ordered the analysis, part of the law is likely to be annulled and the reform will not be fully carried out.
- Editorial: do not judge vaccination according to rumoursEstonian newsThat a midwife happened to be among those infected by measles who afterwards came in contact with a total of about 40 colleagues and patients is bad coincidence indeed. Imagine the worries and tensions in the expecting mothers now called in to be examined. We wish them that all be well and result to analysis be swift in coming.
- Milliste tippülikoolide tasuta kursused on Courseras kõige populaarsemad? Programmeerimisest mediteerimiseniMajandus