Macroni uus tsentripartei on saavutamas parlamendienamuse Täiendatud kell 23.41! 5Maailm
- Перья, стразы и нагота: смотрите, как прошла церемония MTV Europe Music Awards Смотрите большую галерею!Limon
- Euroopa Liit esitas Apple’ile hiigelnõude 3MajandusEuroopa konkurentsiamet kohustab maailma suurimat tehnoloogiakompaniid Apple tasuma Iirimaa valitsusele 13 miljardit eurot, kuna komisjoni hinnangul on ettevõte saanud nii palju ebaseaduslikku riigiabi. Lisaks põhisummale tuleb ilmselt tasuda ka intresse. Apple’i sõnul on otsus poliitiliselt motiveeritud, sellel ei ole mitte mingit seaduslikku alust, ning lubab nõude vaidlustada.
- Editorial: Estonians up in armsEstonian newsEstonia has above 27,000 weapons owners in possession of some 68,000 hunting, sports and self defence guns. Initial applications for permits are sharply up this year with six month figures exceeding 2012 and nearly equaling 2013 totals. The reasons vary from the EU trend towards toughening gun laws to the added sense of security.
- Editorial: Estonia, established in European Hall of FameEstonian newsFor any state or union, well functioning regulations are an unquestionable foundation for success. That in 2015 Estonia stood out by lowness of infringement proceedings regarding adoption of EU directives, says a lot while mainly underlining how well we understand the importance of being in the bloc.
- Tiit Vähi: anti-Russia torch of war damaging to business Former Prime Minister talks to PostimeesEstonian news
- EU energy chief differs with Nord Stream 2 teamEstonian newsVice president of European Commission regarding energy union, Maroš Šefčovič says no business project has encountered such political headwinds as the Nord Stream 2 (NS2) pipeline. If the builders wish to carry out their current plans to complete the work by 2019, he says they will have to consider all EU rules the third energy package included.
- EU directive to hit tiny tourism firms hardEstonian newsFresh EU directive will make life harder for smaller tourism firms required to provide full insurance of services. Should a tourist run into trouble during his travel such as airline filing bankruptcy, travel agent pays back full money. For large companies (such as Estravel) the requirement has always applied; however, it will now be extended to the smaller firms providing two services – accommodation and entertainment.