Doctor released young men from service for bribesEstonian news
- Man threatens conscripts with gun at Spring Storm, fires shot in airEstonian news
- Sickly looking at civilian serviceEstonian newsAn interior ministry plan that has been cooking for two years would have young men deemed physically unfit for military service undergo 12-14 months of civilian service instead. The aim of the system already in use in Switzerland, Norway, and Israel would be to secure Estonia with a reserve of specialists in other fields besides the military in case of crises.
- Some 400 conscripts to start military service this weekEstonian news
- Ministry looking to train assistant policemen in the armyEstonian news
- Hannes Hanso «embarrassed» that soc dems wanted to cut defence spendingEstonian news
- Estonia buys arms killing from a kilometreEstonian news
- Where have all the soldiers gone?Estonian news